Total users online - 8
Sadan Turker is the man to beat after the opening day of the first open event of this year's WSOP. A total of 2,101 players bought into the $1,500 no limit hold'em with Londoner Turker leading the 240 survivors at the close of play.
- WSOP Daily: Bracelets for van der Fluit and Razavi, Ivey's first cash, Hastings headlines heads up last four
- WSOP Daily: JP Kelly and Vanessa Selbst riding high in $1.5k NL
- WSOP Daily: Brent Hanks wins $1.5k NL, $3k HU mixed down to eight, Esfandiari and Negreanu lead $1.5k PLHE
- WSOP Daily: Zeidman beats Bjorin to Stud bracelet, Eames and Negreanu at Pot Limit Hold'em final table
- WSOP daily – Ivey heads $5k Omaha Hi-Lo
- Daily Rewind - WSOP Coverage, Poker Priests, Negreanu Speaks & SCOOP Update
- Daily Rewind: PokerStars' Software Change, WPT Result, WSOP 2012, Blom Busto?
- WSOP Daily: Monnette wins $5k Seven Card Stud, two final tables set, Blom debut
- Daily Rewind: PS/FTP Rumours, Poker Player's Chimpanzees Escape, WSOP Bubble
- Daily Rewind: WSOP Kicks Off, LAPT Wraps Up, PokerStars Say 'Hola' to Spain
- Daily Rewind: Ty Stewart Talks WSOP 2012, PokerStars Reduce Fees & One Drop News
- Daily Rewind: Poker's Hottest Girls, More WSOP Wins, Online Poker Goes Legal
- Daily Rewind: Blom Departs PokerStars, FTP Answers, Jones Marries, WSOP Coverage
- Daily Rewind: WSOP stats, Adelson calls online gaming "fool's gold"
- Daily Rewind: WCOOP latest, WSOP shares for sale, Volpe leads WPT Borgata
- WSOP heads down under
- Daily Rewind: Campos Gets Three Months, WSOP Update, Micro Millions' Prizes
- Daily Rewind: Bags at the WSOP, Gruissem's €1 million cash game, UK Gambling Tax
- Daily Rewind: PokerStrategist leads ISPT, Hachem wins, WSOP
- Daily Rewind: Pro's lifetime ban, Merson's rant, WSOP aftermath